I won’t pretend to be the premier expert on boating, fishing, water sports, and the nautical ladder. So, I’m always open to accepting new contributors. The only thing I ask is that you are passionate about water life. If you are… here are a few of the requirements that I request you follow:
Guest Article Requirements:
- The article must be an original work that is comprehensive, specific and has personality. Unoriginal, dull and generic articles will not get published.
- The minimum word count is 1,200 words, with no maximum.
- Try to have the article reflect a personal writing style.
- Please include at least 2 original (you took them yourselves) photos.
- Include an author bio complete with picture/logo. You can place a maximum of one link to your own website in your bio. This is the only place we will allow a dofollow link to your content.
- Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author’s bio.
- Submit your article as a Word document with image files (including attribution) attached separately.
- Remember to properly attribute data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
How To Submit Your Guest Article
If you’re still with me and you’re ready to submit a guest article… email it to admin [at] escaleranautica [dot] com with your ideas or your completed guest post.
I may not respond to all submissions due to the volume of requests I receive. If your article meets our requirements and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. This process may take up to 2 weeks.
BTW: If you’re a great writer and you’re looking for a permanent gig… we may be able to help. Email me at admin [at] escaleranautica [dot] com with your writing samples.